Re: [Evolution] How to highlight/color the background for particular words, in HTML

I have run the same experiment with a new version of Thunderbird in
Ubuntu on another computer: although in Thunderbird too one cannot
actually highlight/color the background of selected text from within TB,
but if such highlighted sections of text are prepared in a word
processor and then pasted into Thunderbird, it will indeed preserve the
color on sending the message and the recipient will receive the colored
text as well. Can anyone check whether the latest version of evo will do
the same?