[Evolution] Unable to send email through Evolution Mail on Ubuntu 12.04

Until about two weeks ago, Evolution mail was sending out email through SMTP without a problem.

Then, one morning, it kept giving me an error message that it could not connect to the server that my email
address was on (metamedia.us). I have a non Ubuntu computer (a macbook pro) that is able to send email on the
same ports (25, 465) without a problem and on the same network.

I've tried to switch to sendmail from SMTP, but it will not send mail that way either. I'm still able to
receive mail on the same domain, but for whatever reason I am unable to send email out on my Ubuntu box.

Any advice or troubleshooting steps that I should try? Thanks!

-William