From: evolution-list [evolution-list-bounces gnome org] on behalf of Matthew Barnes [mbarnes redhat com]
Sent: 07 March 2013 17:36
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evo 3.6.3 Cannot Change Password

On Thu, 2013-03-07 at 11:20 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Thu, 2013-03-07 at 02:49 -0800, sparticus wrote:
It's a bit sad when the deletion of an account leaves settings in the
keyring.  Those settings should be deleted at the time.

If you feel this is a bug you might want to report it to Bugzilla (and
post the report number here).

sparticus is right, and I already have a note scribbled to fix that.

Matthew Barnes