Re: [Evolution] Evo just downloaded all my mail again

On Sat, 2013-06-29 at 07:55 +0100, huw wrote:
I'd restarted my PC, then put it into suspend.  This morning I woke it up, loaded Evolution, and it promptly downloaded all the mail in my inbox again, as if it had never been there (via an IMAP account).  I hadn't fiddled with any settings or deleted anything beforehand.

Why did it do this?

This has just happened again, after booting into Linux after using Windows.  Can nobody suggest why it's happening?

Huw