Re: [Evolution] Evolution Upgrade

On Wed, 2013-06-19 at 07:33 +0100, David wrote:
I have upgraded from Evolution version 3.2.3 to version 3.6.2.

This upgrade has not gone as smoothly as previous upgrades.

All of the email account information was not carried over, hence I had
to enter the account details manually.

The problem I have now is that my address book, with entries, is there,
but trying to select an address in a new email fails as though the
address book does not exist.

Does that mean there are no proposal for autocompletion after entering a
few characters, or what does "as though it does not exist" mean?
How exactly do you "try to select an address"?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/