[Evolution] Evolution Upgrade

I have upgraded from Evolution version 3.2.3 to version 3.6.2.

This upgrade has not gone as smoothly as previous upgrades.

All of the email account information was not carried over, hence I had
to enter the account details manually.

The problem I have now is that my address book, with entries, is there,
but trying to select an address in a new email fails as though the
address book does not exist.

I've got the preferences set correctly to use the personal address book,
that is the only option available to me in the Evolution preferences.

Can anybody offer any help?

Thank you,

David.