Re: [Evolution] OT: Warning message about HTML

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Ralf Mardorf-2 [via Gnome Evolution -
General] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's a pity that Evolution usually does miss to automatically use the
> wanted account :(.

I understand and agree but you know this is real life. MS has the user
base & power. Until we get the same user base & power, we have to play
with their rules if we want users. Their rules unfortunately don't
conform to American Standard Code. This is the same situation with
office files as well.

Unfortunately, the whole world of humans are like this. Not only IT.
For example, even US do not conform to UN rules & policies, etc. as
they do have the power and not UN  :)

Br,
Emre

Sent from the Gnome Evolution - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.