Re: [Evolution] OT: Warning message about HTML

On Mon, 2013-07-22 at 11:35 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
It's a pity that Evolution usually does miss to automatically use the
wanted account :(.

I have gotten into the habit of checking the header info before I even
completely decide what to type.  I check the From, cause if I use the
wrong account, it can be embarrassing, then the To, cause if I send it
to the wrong person it can be really, really embarrassing, and then I
remove all the "Fwd fwd, Fwd, fwd" from the Subject.  I'd be afraid that
if I relied on Evo to pick the correct account, I'd be embarrassed when
it finally made a mistake and I missed it.

My wish is that it were better at picking the Plain Text / HTML format
when replying.  Then again....

Bart