Re: [Evolution] Changing the default browser for embedded URLs SOLVED

On Thu, 2013-07-18 at 16:21 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Thu, 2013-07-18 at 21:59 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
And now I wonder whether this is worth to add as a hint to
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.9/default-browser.html for
non-GNOME users, or not. Because I have no idea how many Evolution users
use different desktop environments. Hmm, hmm.

I think it is.  We still get invalid bugs about Evolution launching the
wrong browser -- usually from non-GNOME users -- and that would give me
something to point to when I close them.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/commit/?id=a87a2b8a43b2da73ed87aad871307172f55f45e0

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net