Re: [Evolution] Minor annoyance with scroll wheel

On Wed, 2013-07-17 at 18:12 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Wed, 2013-07-17 at 22:12 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
My wireless mouse scroll wheel works everywhere except in the Evo
folders pane, i.e. everywhere else in my desktop (KDE), and in the Evo
message pane and preview pane.

The folders pane widget is derived from GtkTreeView and is packed into a
GtkScrolledWindow, both stock GTK+ widgets.  Looking at the folder pane
code I don't see any place where we override the scrolling behavior.

Suggest running the "Tree View / Tree Store" test in gtk3-demo and see
if that yields the same behavior.

Where can I find that? I'm not seeing it in "yum search ...".

poc