Re: [Evolution] Evo settings are not preserved across sessions

On Tue, 2013-07-16 at 11:25 +0000, Benderz Patryk EH_PL wrote:
      I have dconf installed but some settings are not stored. Do you have a
clue what might be the cause in case of these settings?:

1.Edit>Preferences>Editor preferences>"(characteers?) encoding"

That's in dconf:

  $ gsettings get org.gnome.evolution.mail composer-charset

2.Edit>Preferences>Email accounts>(select ews-account)>Default(fourth
"tab")>Drafts directory
3.Edit>Preferences>Email accounts>(select ews-account)>Default(fourth
"tab")>Sent directory

These are stored in text files under ~/.config/evolution/sources.

What is most important: Evo does not remember any passwords: it asks for
it during each start - could this be related to above issues?

Sounds like your default keyring is not getting unlocked on login.  I
might be wrong but I suspect gnome-keyring-daemon may fall back to the
memory-only session keyring if it can't access your default keyring.

Matthew Barnes