Re: [Evolution] Replying to spam

It's the same with notes about top posting, HTML, hints to use a search
engine before asking etc..

TOP POSTING ***SUCKS***! :)  But, seriously, it does.

The amount of spam is low, we perhaps get more unwanted snail mail and
don't talk about it, simply through it away.

Unwanted snail mail goes in the recycling bin, for which my city grants
points by weight when the robot collects it [the bins are bar coded],
and those points can be redeemed for free transit passes.  Junk snail
mail is virtuous!