Re: [Evolution] Evolution does not download all messages stored in folders (IMAP account)

On Mon, 2013-07-01 at 23:58 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Mon, 2013-07-01 at 21:20 +0200, Pascal Hasko Bernhard wrote:
I realized the Evolution (3.4.6) does actually not download all messages
I had moved to specific folders before using this mail client. This
happens with all my IMAP accounts, I have seven of them. In some folders
there even no messages displayed at all!

Have you checked
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.4/mail-cannot-see.html ?

Yes, and I'm afraid to say that the recommendations did not solve my
problem. In fact the tip to activate "Show Deleted Messages" has
Evolution display recently deleted message in the inbox (no change in
the number of messages displayed in other folders) which makes
navigating between newly arrived mail quite annoying that is why I had
turned it off and will do so again.
Via webmail I can see the messages, (I'm not talking about deleted
mails, bzt messages moved to specific folders) but they do not show up
in Evolution :-(

Pascal