[Evolution] Evolution does not download all messages stored in folders (IMAP account)

Hi all,

I realized the Evolution (3.4.6) does actually not download all messages
I had moved to specific folders before using this mail client. This
happens with all my IMAP accounts, I have seven of them. In some folders
there even no messages displayed at all! In the web interface all
messages are there, though. Retrieving and sending messages works fine.
I have set:
- look for messages in all folders" (yesterday I also checked the box
"look for messages in subscribed folders"
- "automatically synchronize remote mail locally"
- "use Quick Resync if servers supports it"

Is there something wrong with these settings? As I mentioned the
Evolution's behavior differs somewhat between folders.

--
Pascal Bernhard

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
VR 22706