Re: [Evolution] Evolution does not download all messages stored in folders (IMAP account)

On Mon, 2013-07-01 at 20:45 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Monday, 1 July 2013, Pascal Hasko Bernhard wrote:
        Hi all,

        I realized the Evolution (3.4.6) does actually not download
        all messages
        I had moved to specific folders before using this mail client.
        This
        happens with all my IMAP accounts, I have seven of them. In
        some folders
        there even no messages displayed at all! In the web interface
        all
        messages are there, though. Retrieving and sending messages
        works fine.
        I have set:
        - look for messages in all folders" (yesterday I also checked
        the box
        "look for messages in subscribed folders"
        - "automatically synchronize remote mail locally"
        - "use Quick Resync if servers supports it"

        Is there something wrong with these settings? As I mentioned
        the
        Evolution's behavior differs somewhat between folders.

Does the drop down menu in the messages pane read All Messages?

Yes, it does.

Pascal