[Evolution] Erronously disabled account

In evolution mail, I right-clicked on the account name of the account in which I have all my mail, organized in many subfolders, and I got a 3-commands menu showing:
- New folder
- Disable account
- Properties

I clicked the "Disable account" command, and "magically" the account with all its folders structure disappeared.

Since the menu item says "disable account", I suppose there is - somewhere - a command to re-enable the account I disabled, but I can't find it,

Anyone could help me to restore all my account with all its folders?

Thank you!

--

don Paolo Benvenuto
parrocchia San Giuseppe al Lagaccio