Re: [Evolution] Additional Mailbox with ews in Evolution

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 12:52 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
        Hi,
you accidentally replied only to me. See below:

UPS! I attach all the mail

On Tue, 2013-01-29 at 12:19 +0100, Jose Legido wrote:
> A lot of thanks! I have installed evolution in debian form experimental
> (3.6.3) and it works!
> But when I tried to add another folder with the name, I have the error: Id
> Is malformed, and I can't get the Id if the folder is not added.

Did you pick a preselected name, or wrote there some path? If the later,
then it makes sense.

In the preselected list only appears Inbox. I write with make sense, but the message is "Id is malformed"

The meaning for a folder ID is to ask a co-worker
to give you the folder ID and you'll be able to use it. At least at the
moment.

I can't get the Id because is a generic mailbox that we only can access with shared folders.

> How can I try 3.8.0? from svn?

By compiling from git master branch [1], but it's currently a
development version, things can break. You should also compile other
projects, like evolution-data-server and evolution, to get evolution-ews
to the current development version. I would not suggest to do so unless
you really know what you are doing (compiling evolution is not easy,
also due to its dependencies).

OK! I will try in a VM.
A lot of thanks Milan!

        Bye,