[Evolution] Move messages to collapsed folders

When I use the 'move message' shortcut (shift-ctrl-v here) it brings up
the folder dialog and I'd like to just start typing to select the folder
to move the messages to.  Unfortunately it seems like Evolution does not
search/open collapsed folders when I do this.  Would this be an RFE or
is there an option/plugin to enable this feature?

This is on both IMAP accounts as well as Exchange EWS accounts.

-Doug