Subject: .....
From: yahoo_login yahoo com

Here are Thunderbird headers

Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:43:36 -0500
From: yahoo_login yahoo com

What I am trying to request here is that Message-ID should not use _plain text_
internal_hostname.internal_domainname.
The simplest solution in my opinion is to use any kind of one way encryption for the existing right of @ part.
This would preserve all existing Message-ID logic and completely hide internal_hostname.internal_domainname.
Adding sender email domain (after encrypted part) aka Thunderbird is optional...

Is my explanation clear?

Regards,
Eugene.