Re: [Evolution] my Evolution 3.6.2 backport to Ubuntu 12.10

On Mon, 2013-01-14 at 10:54 +0100, Josef Bergmann wrote:
Have you considered putting this up in a PPA?

I think my effort is not big enough to cause a PPA.
I've not changed anything in the sources of the 13.04-packages, just a
rebuild for 12.10.

Rebuilds for previous releases is a significant proportion of PPA
activity. I'm sure everyone running Quantal would appreciate a proper
set of packages to add to their sources.list

AfC
Sydney