Re: [Evolution] my Evolution 3.6.2 backport to Ubuntu 10.12

Joesef,

Thank you very much for this, as you said it's a significant improvement.

BTW: To make install work I ended up doing a dpkg -i *.deb as there was a dependency issue with doing the install in the recommended order.

Any chance you can pass on the steps required to create these packages?