[Evolution] Why do I lock myself out all the time?

Hi everybody,

everytime I logon to my Fedora 17 box I seem to lock myself out from the exchange server. Immediately upon logon I get a ton of password requests for different evolution calendars, and at the end of it the account gets locked. What I usually do is ask our admin to unlock the account, start Evolution and respond to a handful more password requests and then it works. On next reboot the same thing happens.

I connect to the exchange server both throught MAPI (to get access to the adress book and the calendars) and IMAP (to get reasonable speed when reading/writing mail, opening large mailboxes through MAPI seems to take ages), which of course increases the times I have to enter my AD password.

But the big question is why do I have to enter my password so many times and why do I get locked out? I'm very sure I don't enter the wrong password.

After som debugging it seems to be somehow related to evolution-alarm-notify. If I kill evolution-alarm-notify and then run it from the command line I get several messages that seem to be related to gnome-keyring:
e-data-server-ui-Message: Unable to find password(s) in keyring (Keyring reports: Inga sökträffar)

(inga sökträffar is swedish and means no search hits) I also get one password prompt for every gnome-keyring message I get, and I lock myself out.

If I run Evolution, respond to the password requests, quit Evolution and then run Evolution again, it connects to the account and things work and I get no more password questions.

Running Seahorse, I can see that the credentials are indeed stored in my keyring and the password is correct.

Also, I'm connecting to the MAPI account without using Kerberos. I suppose I should be able to get that to work too, but it always just says "network error". I can't really figure out what the LIBMAPI_DEBUG messages are trying to tell me, but is it basically trying to use whatever is in /etc/krb5.conf so Kerberos would work if I setup a correct krb5.conf file with credentials for our AD?

What is going on here? Why does evolution seem to be able to find the passwords in the keyring while evolution-alarm-notify doesn't?

Thanks for your help, this is annoying me!

/Rasmus