[Evolution] is this a local issue or an exchange permissions issue -- > (evolution-addressbook-factory:8193): libebookbackend-WARNING **: Unable to update gal : 403 Forbidden

attempting to use EWS, etc and getting this error, what does it
indicate?  That exchange is denying access, or that there is a file
permissions issue locally on my box?

(evolution-addressbook-factory:8193): libebookbackend-WARNING **: Unable to update gal : 403 Forbidden

I get the error when attempting to search for an email adress via the
contacts pane.  I also get a similar error indicated in the attached
image if I attempt to cache locally email addrs

reid