Re: [Evolution] Evolution Mapi question

On Wed, 2013-01-09 at 14:49 +0100, nw wegener-net de wrote:
Hello,
I want to completely replace Outlook. Unfortunately there is one
functionality in Outlook, that I did not find in Evolution: Organize an
Online meeting. Maybe this is something provided by Lync and not part of
Outlook, I do not know.

Only organizing it, or actually running it?
For organizing see
http://library.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.6/calendar-meetings-sending-invitation.html
For running you'd need some video conference software.
Cannot provide any recommendations for this unfortunately.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/