Re: [Evolution] sent error

I am not able to understand the following error msg I get when I sent a
mail:

The reported error was "Failed to append to
mbox:///root/.local/share/evolution/mail/local#Sent: Invalid folder URI
'mbox:///root/.local/share/evolution/mail/local#Sent'
Appending to local 'Sent' folder instead.".

You're running Evolution as root!!!  I would seriously advise you not to
do that - you should never, ever, ever, use root as your general login
desktop account; and you should certainly, definitely, absolutely never
read email using a root account!

(But that's not the cause of your problem - Andre gave you the answer to
that.)

P.