[Evolution] Mail timezone problem

Dear list,

Am on Ubuntu 12.10, Evolution 3.6.

I use offlineimap to synchronize various accounts into my local Maildirs
which I look at and interact with via Evolution.

Within folderviews or threaded views email I look at email normally
sorted by date and time, but on Evolution I find my email is sorted
without reference to timezones.

So an email and the subsequent response might appear in reverse sequence
if the original email has a different timezone.

What can I do here? Is there a setting I need to fix or is this a bug?

Many thanks

Peter