Re: [Evolution] Re Blank but not blacked out email txt issues

On Thu, 2013-01-03 at 09:15 +1300, Chris and Tracey wrote:
David - Tried that 'trick' but didnt have the same outcome. Now since
last
    posting - Mate and Mint system have been updated and the results
are...
    Evo now shows a transparent highlight bar on incoming email
    recipient/sender lines. Yah readable

    Incoming email 'bodies' have some text missing, however cursor can
show
    location on "blocking with mouse" but still not reveal what the
text
    is.

    Forwarding emails with part hidden text (to myself) reveals FULL
text on
    incoming forwarded email!?

     "Houston we have a Problem"!
    Chris

Dear Chris,

Sorry the trick did not work for you.

Since my reply I've found a version of Ubuntu 12.04 WITHOUT the unity
interface.

This draws it's data from the Ubuntu repositories and includes Evolution
3.2.3.

I've updated to this and imported my emails into 3.2.3 without problem.

regards,

David.