Re: [Evolution] Evolution vs. KDE (It's a stand off -- KDE now leads)

After running Evolution under Gnome, then logging out and logging in under KDE, Evolution sends fine.  No box requesting a password after clicking "Send" message sent OK.  However after a restart, it's not possible for Evolution to send while running under KDE till it sends a message running under Gnome.  Kernel problem?  BTW: While Evolution is hanging while attempting to send, the yellow sending box shows at the top of the message.

(This message send by Evolution running under KDE.)

Thanks - jon