Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: Re: Evolution doesn't quit cleanly & other issues] - revisited again ...sorry

On Wed, 2013-02-27 at 17:30 -0500, RSV-RR wrote:
I did complete a success capture through the command line CAMEL
command
but the output is so large the list moderator would allow me to post
it. Not sure what my alternatives are.  I can add it as a compressed
attachment but that might be bad "list" form.  Or I can upload it to
my
Ubuntu One account and include a link to it.

pastebin.com

poc