Re: [Evolution] "Create an event" from the attached message by right-click

El día Monday, February 25, 2013 a las 07:16:52AM -0800, Andre Klapper escribió:

On Mon, 2013-02-25 at 07:16 -0800, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Mon, 2013-02-25 at 15:49 +0100, Thomas Prost wrote:
... crashes evolution with a seg fault.
Can you please help me investigate on the attachement on any kind of
peculiarity ?:-|

file a bug report

Uhm, if you really run 2.32 I revert this statement. Too old.

In general, sometimes people have to use such an old version because a
newer is not available on there plattform, for example because Gnome3 is
not ported (or even not portable) to their system.

Thomas, you might start with building 2.32.3 from the sources for your
OS and start gdb debuging by your own. On the track while doing so there
is much hope that you will get help from others in this list or in the
mailing list of your OS. See this thread as an example:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2011-April/msg00270.html
It took me some weeks to get to the point with the help of David
Woodhouse, but at the end I nailed it down and Evo was even fixed in upstream
versions.

HIH

        matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru unixarea de     |  - No HTML/RTF in E-mail
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards