Re: [Evolution] Stripping recipient's name from email headers.

On Sat, 2013-02-16 at 11:29 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Sat, 2013-02-16 at 14:25 +0000, Pedro Francisco wrote:
Just to clarify, I don't want to hide _my_ full name; I want to hide
the names of the emails' recipients, as to not disclose the name I've
chosen to give them on my computer (which is usually their full name,
if I know it).

Create a new contact list for the recipients (New -> Contact List), and
check mark the "Hide addresses when sending mail to this list" option in
the Contact List Editor window.

Send emails to the contact list and the recipients will see only a
generic "Undisclosed-Recipient" label in place of names and addresses.

Is that equivalent to using BCC?

poc