Re: [Evolution] Stripping recipient's name from email headers.

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Pedro Francisco
<pedrogfrancisco gmail com> wrote:
I've noticed recently that I am exposing my contacts full name
everytime I send an email to them and someone else.

I would like to know if there is an option in Evolution to avoid that
(so, I'd like just to send to the email address and not appending the
name).

Just to clarify, I don't want to hide _my_ full name; I want to hide
the names of the emails' recipients, as to not disclose the name I've
chosen to give them on my computer (which is usually their full name,
if I know it).