Re: [Evolution] Connection Confusion

No, is not a connection issue.  When I send with Thunderbird it works
perfectly.
So, the problem is on Evolution.  In previous versions it works
without problem, so what's happening now?

This is my question.  If this is a bug, I will report it but want to
be sure.

Are you sure you've got it setup properly. If you are using gmail (like
your email address suggests) then the instructions from them are as
follows:

        Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server - Requires SSL
        imap.gmail.com
                Port: 993
                Requires SSL:Yes

    Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server - Requires TLS
        smtp.gmail.com
                Port: 465 or 587
                Requires SSL: Yes
                Requires authentication: Yes
                Use same settings as incoming mail server

                Full Name or Display Name: [your name]

     Account Name or User Name: your full Gmail address (username gmail com). Google Apps users, please enter
username your_domain com

     Email address: your full Gmail address (username gmail com) Google Apps users, please enter username
your_domain com

     Password: your Gmail password

So it's not 467 you should use, but either 465 or 587 - and make sure
you have SSL enabled and authentication is set up properly.

P.