Re: [Evolution] Which non-Microsoft server to build?

On Thu, 2013-12-05 at 18:20 -0500, James White wrote:
Is there a non-Microsoft server that will give me full collaboration
functionality and integrate with Evolution?  In all the years I have
been working at I.T. this has eluded me.

Zimbra.

Mail/Calendar/Contacts/Tasks/Memos all work well with Evolution using
standard protocols.

It also has a functional web interface and works happily with all your
non-opensource iDevices.

I don't use it on a large scale, just for my family, but it all works
fine and within Evolution I can't really see much difference between
Zimbra and the Exchange server I have access to.

P.