Re: [Evolution] Evo Printing - "Just the Body wanted"

On Fri, 2013-08-23 at 04:45 -0600, Bart wrote:
I'm using 3.8.3, but I think it has to do with the versions of the
gnome libraries.  When I print a message, and the printer selection
pop up appears, there's a tab (Headers) that allows me to choose what
parts of the message headers I want printed.  All the header stuff was
selected by default.

FWIW, I rewrote the "Headers" tab in the print dialog from scratch for
version 3.10 to actually work correctly, as I think it was a bit busted
in the 3.8.x series.  Didn't actually honor your custom header selection
or something like that.  It required substantial code refactoring to get
it to work; I felt it was too invasive to backport to 3.8.x.

Matthew Barnes