[Evolution] Re Evo Printing - "Just the body wanted"

Hi Bart

Yes thanks for that - i'm aware of the "Printing settings" via the Print command, however in my version of Evo or "print" options ... I dont have it, and thats what I was looking for. :(
Just wondering if it would be an option incorporated in later versions of Evo or its just a system wide print option that seems to be "lacking" :/ ?
Another question that is raised is the Version Upgrade via the repositories? Why is it that Debian Mint has an older version distributed at the moment?

Chris