[Evolution] Configuring Ews for Exchange 2010 (i think, but might be 2007)

Hi :)
I'm stuck at Host URL and OAB URL.  For the host it's giving me
https://exchange.[hiding this bit but not sure if it's worth hiding]/EWS/Exchange.asmx
Can i change that to an internal ip address such as
192.168.x.1  ?

Should i add the "/EWS/Exchange.asmx" bit onto the end? Like
192.168.x.1:/EWS/Exchange.asmx
with the colon in there like it might be for ssh?

I've only just got around to trying this out and have to leave the office soon :(  I can ssh in but i really wanted to do this the gui way.

Apols and regards from
Tom :)