Re: [Evolution] Mark emails as read annoyance

Sorry for breaking the thread, by accident I didn't take care about the
used account.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Ralf Mardorf <wrong email account for this list>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Mark emails as read annoyance
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:14:56 +0200

On Mon, 2013-08-19 at 16:05 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Mon, 2013-08-19 at 15:56 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
is there a way to prevent Evolution from marking Emails as read, after
switching from one folder to another only?
Way more information is welcome, for example Evolution version, your
setting for "Mark messages as read", and if this is about local folders
or remote ones.

Hi Andre :)

it's Evolution 3.8.5, from the official Arch Linux extra repository, so
it likely is a clean build from upstream. I use local mails (POP/SMTP),
the settings are "[x] Mark message as read after 1.5 seconds".

Regards,
Ralf