Re: [Evolution] How to debug filters

I have created a very simple filter to copy incoming mail from my Exchange Inbox to a local folder (On This
Computer).
The rule condition is "size(kB) > 1".
For the Exchange Mail Account, I have the option "Apply filters to new messages in Inbox on this server"
checked.
I do not have the option "Check new messages for Junk contents" checked.

The filter does not appear to work.
I was hoping to get some debug information by creating gconf keys
"/apps/evolution/mail/filters/[log|logfile]" but this did not generate a logfile.
I've googled all over the place trying to resolve this one, but no luck...

They key is, I think, in dconf, not gconf - at least in 3.6.x it is.

Please advise.

Have a look in Help -> Contents -> Common Mail Questions -> Mail filters
are not Working - there's a section in there on "Logging Filter
Actions".

P.