Re: [Evolution] Filtering on Google account

Hi Patrick,
no i use only evolution client and my mails are in an unread state,
sorry :)

For the autofiltering, it will be great to have an option for filtering
also when messages are seen.

Another bug i saw, it's with categories. When i add a task with
categories, the interface show the caterogy associated with the task.
When i modify existing task category the interface doesn't refresh the
shown task (but other fields are refresh).
--
Best regards,

Loïc BLOT, Engineering
UNIX Systems, Security and Networks