Re: [Evolution] .cache/evolution/mail any cleanup logic?

On Fri, 2013-04-12 at 20:08 +0200, Thomas Prost wrote:
Sorry, bad description of my attempt: I'd delete all the directories
in ./cache/evolution not looking at files at all ...
Anything bad will come over me ?

As long as you completely shut down Evolution and all the EDS processes
before doing that, it's fine.  Safest method is log out of your desktop
session and switch to a TTY.

Anything under ~/.cache is disposable according to the XDG standard.

Matthew Barnes