Re: [Evolution] error sending message - data-command failed ???

On Fri, 2013-04-05 at 11:49 +0200, Thomas Prost wrote:
But for sure I am able to send from my private account (1&1) messages
up
to 60-70 MB - so far I tested. I don't want to flood the internet -
but
from time to time, we have to send large amounts of radiograph data
and
need a quick response ...

Not only do you need your own mail provider to allow large messages, but
also every other provider through which your message might be forwarded.
Good luck with that. IIRC Gmail allows 10Mb per message (25Mb for
business accounts) and that's one of the largest.

I keep telling my users that mail isn't the solution to every problem,
but as the old saying goes "to a guy with a hammer, every problem is a
nail".

poc