[Evolution] migrate addressbook.db

I had to restore my Evolution files from an rdiff-backup after a clean
install to Fedora 17. I was able to get the mail and calendar ok, using
"Imort single file" several times. (Strangely, just copying the file to
the right place did not work, but when I 'imported single file' and
selected that copied file to import, it did work.)

But I can't get the same technique to work with the addressbook.db. It
seems from what I've learned elsewhere that there was a format change
since my last Evo version, from a BDB file to a SQLite file. So can
someone give me a procedure for converting that BDB file to the right
SQLite format? I've tried googling "convert BDB file to SQLite" but so
far haven't come up with anything.

Thanks.