Re: [Evolution] I'm new to this list

Dear Anita

welcome to the Evolution list.

Am Mittwoch, den 19.09.2012, 12:52 -0600 schrieb Nail That Down:

[â]

Since you are new, please read the netiquette [1].

1. Please use a meaningful subject.
2. No HTML. Please send just plain text message.
3. Do not reply to digest mails (or any mails your message does not
refer to)! That is rude behavior and breaks threading. (Unfortunately
this behavior was encouraged by stupid Web client where you are not able
to create a new message to an email address by clicking on that
address.)
4. If participating in discussion disable digest mode.

Please post your message again with the correct subject line and the
following comment clarified.

I believe the question I have is: is there a way to print out or copy
the message filters I use?

From where do you want to copy it?

In case I haven't asked the right question, feel free to correct me.

[â]

Thanks,

Paul

Sent from my Windows Phone

Ugh. Let us now if it is able to sync with Evolution.

You should remove the following stuff from the digest mail.