Re: [Evolution] What's New in Evolution 3.6

--- On Wed, 19/9/12, Fred Erickson <fredferickson gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, 2012-09-19 at 10:13 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
I've never been very good about posting release announcements, but
Evolution 3.6.0 is set to be released next week and it's a pretty big
release for us.....................

I just want to thank you and the other developers for all the time and
effort put into maintaining and improving Evolution. All us silent users
really appreciate it even though we rarely speak up and say anything.

Fred

Hi :)
+1
I don't use Evolution yet because i need web-based email system and i'm only a point&click user.  However all
my colleagues use Outlook and (committed MS, Adobe and Oracle fans) so it is good to see there is a drop-in
alternative.

I copied the announcement to a couple of LibreOffice lists in the hope that a few people from there might be
interested in bug-testing.

Of all the announcements and press-releases i have suffered through recently i appreciated Matthew's honesty
and friendliness the most.  It's an excellent announcement.

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)