Re: [Evolution] bug re Message menu item

El jue, 11-10-2012 a las 20:58 -0400, Carpetnailz escribió:
On Thu, 2012-10-11 at 19:00 -0500, dbrenner wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-10-11 at 19:45 -0400, Carpetnailz wrote:
> > When I click on the "Message" menu item in Evo (3.4.4 on Fedora 17),
> > instead of opening the menu, it opens a new message. The only way I can
> > get the Message menu dropdown to open is to remember to click-and-hold
> > the mouse button down until it opens. This seems contrary to how menu
> > items always work, in my experience.
> >
> > Is this a "feature" or a "bug"?
> >
> > Thanks.
> Not a feature or a bug.
> I am running Evo 3.4.4 on Fedora 17.
> Menu Message item works as expected for me.
> I do see occasional mouse click anomalies but not strictly with Evo.
>
> Dan

So why is it happening? I've re-installed evo twice, once with
add/remove software and once with yum. Makes no difference.

Hello!

                Re-installing won't change anything.
Did you try  sending to trash the evolution folder?  Do that, close your session and open it again.  See if problem is still here.
Did you try with a brand-new user, totally empty of configuration?

Hope this helps...
Lailah