Re: [Evolution] inbox Evolution

Hi Lucien,

On Fri, 2012-10-05 at 17:45 +0200, ld wrote:
first steps with Evolution , my system being "opensuse 12.1" I have  6
different accounts imaps and pops which I would like to be all in the
same  inbox , so I don't have to switch from one to the others all the
time - is This possible at all ? I read through the users manual but
could not find the answer.. may be I didn't see it ..

You could use filters to move IMAP mail to the local Inbox.
http://library.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.6/mail-filters.html.en

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net