Re: [Evolution] inbox Evolution

On Fri, 2012-10-05 at 17:45 +0200, ld wrote:
bonjour tout le monde , Hi ,

first steps with Evolution , my system being "opensuse 12.1" I have  6
different accounts imaps and pops which I would like to be all in the
same  inbox , so I don't have to switch from one to the others all the
time - is This possible at all ? I read through the users manual but
could not find the answer.. may be I didn't see it ..

Please say which version of Evolution you have (look under Help->About).
The members of this list use a variety of operating systems and saying
"opensuse 12.1" doesn't give enough information.

poc