Re: [Evolution] Steps to Update/Upgrade Evo we can use

On Mon, 2012-10-01 at 11:04 +1300, Chris wrote:
I also have a similar situation - currently using Mint12, Evo 3.2.2
and expecting to move another more recent version of Mint LMDE Xfc
32bit.
Therefore I have backedup Evo files and now need to know how to use
them in the 'mirgration process'. What do use next and how?

What do you mean by "I have backedup Evo files" do you mean [a] you made
copies of some files you believe are important or [b] does it mean you
used the backup feature *built into* Evolution?

Option [b] should work, option [a] will fail.