Re: [Evolution] Steps to Update/Upgrade Evo we can use

On Mon, 2012-10-01 at 11:04 +1300, Chris wrote:
I also have a similar situation - currently using Mint12, Evo 3.2.2
and expecting to move another more recent version of Mint LMDE Xfc
32bit.
Therefore I have backedup Evo files and now need to know how to use
them in the 'mirgration process'. What do use next and how?

As written on
http://library.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.4/intro-first-run.html ,
Evolution will ask you for restoring from a backup.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper